UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

Ah well I have a 20 year old son for one thing, a husband who's a musician, an eclectic taste in music and I used to actually set music quizzes on a regular basis for many years for charities and for fun :D however I will admit to having many instances of asking aloud "who?" "what?" :wacko: :wacko: playing this one as it seems very heavily American orientated and I have never heard of more than a few groups hence my pathetic 49% average lol however I was suitably put in my place earlier when clicking on the challenge top 100 list.... even the #100 slot player has over 25,000 points :wacko: :wacko:

:glare: and good - it's not just me then :laugh:

I *was* getting my 11 year old son to answer the questions for me until he decided to set up his own account and is now trying to beat me :angry:

Muckyhen that's great (don't you remember ANYONE??)!

I think you need to find a random friend then

No I don't! My exes - some of them I can remember their first names but not their last but some of them I can't even remember their first names (and it has to be pointed out that most of them I was in relationships with for in excess of 6 months :blush: )! The people from school - I was glad to see the back of most of them but have still spent most of the night trying to remember any names and nothing has appeared from the mist! People I used to work with - I have remembered some of the more recent ones but the others are gone!! I'm actually quite concerned now that I may have killed more brain cells than I ever intended to thanks to my friendship with Stella :glare:

I suspect that if I try to make random friends then they will just get upset and block me!

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so bl**dy determined to beat Snow at the Music Challenge, I have just sat here for two hours answering questions :wacko:

My right hand has been gripping the mouse for so long it is now frozen into 'The Claw' :unsure:

:ph34r_anim: :angel: Got another spare couple of hours? :biggrin: