UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terri Tinsley sent you a bunny rabbit, a mouse, a bumblebee, a donkey, 5 sheep, and a pink flamingo

waaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Me thinks I need a bigger garden before I get a visit from the RSPCA telling me my animals don't have enough room :laugh:

does anyone know how you unjoin a network ?

I am in the London one , but that stops me seeing my normal friends list and I would rather go back to how it was before

Help

Sam very stooopid squirrel

Sam, if you click on the top tool bar 'Friends' it should show you just 'your' friends! At the bottom of the 'Network' page you have the option to 'Leave this Network' ! :unsure:

Never invite somebody like Simon Welham to join Facebook. He's just spent minutes in a panic because he changed his profile picture to one where he was showing his arse. He suddenly realized that thousands of people might see his bum. I wish you could be in my office it's one of the funnest days I've had in ages. :laugh: :laugh:

Never invite somebody like Simon Welham to join Facebook. He's just spent minutes in a panic because he changed his profile picture to one where he was showing his arse. He suddenly realized that thousands of people might see his bum. I wish you could be in my office it's one of the funnest days I've had in ages. :laugh: :laugh:

Awwww, bless him :laughingsmiley:

Does he not have a girlfriend? Perhaps we should advertise him on here :ph34r_anim: :devil:

Need a piccy first. :D Don't want the bum one though. :laugh:

I have a hubby AWOL so anything is possible. :laugh:

Kazz xx

Photobuckets playing up at the moment but, I'll get some posted on Monday, away for the weekend :biggrin: :biggrin: