UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bumpy

Wendbert

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just spoken to the vet. Here's what I scribbled down:

The lump has come back as being a lymph node round cell tumour. The vet said it is a type of cancer but they have managed to remove it completely from the surrounding tissue. For the moment I need to keep an eye on any changes such as drinking more etc and when Bumpy goes back to have his stitches out, they will check the other side and then again in a few months. Need to keep a look out for any lumps or bumps.

Feel a bit :wacko: now.

Sorry its not the news you were expecting :GroupHug: ,

Have just spoken to the vet. Here's what I scribbled down:

The lump has come back as being a lymph node round cell tumour. The vet said it is a type of cancer but they have managed to remove it completely from the surrounding tissue. For the moment I need to keep an eye on any changes such as drinking more etc and when Bumpy goes back to have his stitches out, they will check the other side and then again in a few months. Need to keep a look out for any lumps or bumps.

Feel a bit :wacko: now.

Very glad to read that the vet said they managed to remove the cancer :flowers: I hope that will be the end of it now and no more lumps and bumps appear :GroupHug:

Thank you all so much for the good thoughts and wishes for Bumpy :flowers:

Bumpy is doing ok and his wound is healing nicely. He's managed a few little walks and is his usual happy self, bumping and wagging just like normal.

I'm going to close this now, as there are lots of other Fugee dogs who could do with some good thoughts, and while Bumpy is doing ok, he'd like you to think of other dogs who need good thoughts more than he does right now. If there is any change or news, I will of course update you.

Thanks again :flowers: :GroupHug: