UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lets Have A Walk

staffymad

Todd, Snatch and Ruby would like to ask their fugee human and canine friends if anyone would like to meet up soon for a walk. :)

I have no idea where people would like to go to considering we haven't done one for a while. The last 2 walks were at Cotswold Waterparks and Marlborough Downs so maybe it is time for another beach walk?

Todd, Ruby and Snatch love Ogrmore by Sea which is roughly a 40 minutes drive from the Second Severn Crossing (M4) into South Wales. However as always we are flexible about location.

So, anyone up for it? And if so, any suggestions about location and date?

Cindy :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beach walk sounds good to me, although any type of walk would be good for us :biggrin:

I'm quite happy to do a beach walk this side of the bridge although could we sort 2 walks - one for the Fugees near enough for the beach this side and one for the Fugees t'other side of the bridge? :unsure:

I have a vested interest in both - the one this side I can get to easy-peasy and the one the other side means that I will *have* to do an overnight stop and leave the kids with my mum for the weekend :ninja:

I have a vested interest in both - the one this side I can get to easy-peasy and the one the other side means that I will *have* to do an overnight stop and leave the kids with my mum for the weekend :ninja:

Yes, an overnight stop at my house :biggrin:

I'd be up for either :flowers: Just depends on work. How about Westonbirt Arboretum as a change from Cotswold Park? there's loads of space for the dogs there, and a coffee place for after :biggrin:

I don't mind either way really, however if we do Westonbirt then we are better off going early to avoid the sunday lunch time walkers :rolleyes:

Westonbirt will probably be busy no matter what time of day as it's very popular at this time of year due to the autumn colours, although obviously the more leaves off tree's, the quieter it gets there :biggrin:

Westonbirt will probably be busy no matter what time of day as it's very popular at this time of year due to the autumn colours, although obviously the more leaves off tree's, the quieter it gets there :biggrin:

Maybe we do a beach walk first then and when it gets less leavy go to Westonbirt? What you all reckon?