UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lets Have A Walk

staffymad

Link to Ogmore by Sea http://www.britinfo.net/index_Ogmore_by_Sea.htm

I would suggest for anyone not local coming from the english side, we meet at 11.00 at Magor Services (first junction after the M4 severn bridge) at the dog exercise area of the main car park. This service station is accessible from both sides of the M4. We can drive all together to Ogmore, saves people trying to find their way :flowers:

Those who come from England via the bridge, please be aware it is a toll bridge and it costs £5.10 for a car, £8.90 for a van and they do only take cash.

I will email Reds, Wendbert and Akitas my new mobile number, anyone else who is coming and would like it, please let me know.

It would be great if people could confirm on this topic if they come to the services or meet us at the beach.

The parking is free and straight at the beach :biggrin:

Cindy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found these instructions on how to get to Ogmore on Sea. Hope they are correct

Directions:

From M4 East

Leave M4 at junction 35 signposted Bridgend and Pencoed.

Follow dual carriage way to Bridgend, going forward at first two roundabouts (second being B&Q).

At third roundabout take second exit (signposted Porthcawl) go forward at next roundabout (Kentucky fried chicken and MacDonalds).

At Roundabout with lots of lights take first exit to Ewenny and go into 30 mph area of Ewenny. Go forward to folk and take right folk to Ogmore by Sea.

Follow coast road into Ogmore by Sea.

From M4 West

Leave M4 at junction 37 and follow signs to Bridgend.

When you come to Laleston roundabout take second exit headed Cardiff Wales Airport.

Follow ahead to second roundabout with all lights and take third exit signposted Ewenny.

Follow instructions above from Ewenny to Ogmore by Sea

Me & Louie would like to come along on Sunday. Am just praying I dont get lost on the way even though its not too far from us lol

Excellent :biggrin:

So confirmed are:

Wendy with Dolly

Lynne with Todd and Peggy

Akitas and her Rumble

Muckyhen with her rumble

A potential suprise guest :rolleyes:

Lil Angel with Loui puppy

Sparkle with her georjuss mutts

Me and the red duo

Thanks for the directions lil angel, they are great :flowers:

Anyone wanting to meet at Magor (Wendy I think that would be only you? Come to me house and we fit everyone in the people carrier if you like) please let me know.

Can't wait

Cindy :biggrin:

I'm going to come along, my satnav will be in Oz so can I meet you at Magor please! :biggrin:

Excellent. Yes no problem at all :biggrin:

So list is -

Wendy with Dolly

Lynne with Todd and Peggy

Akitas and her Rumble

Muckyhen with her rumble

A potential suprise guest

Lil Angel with Loui puppy

Sparkle with her georjuss mutts

Me and the red duo

Elaine and the two bassets

I'll PM you Cindy :flowers:

Dolly is very excited and plans to bring her tennis balls with her so if anyone else is up for a game of chase, she'll be very happy :biggrin:

Is that an invitation? I am sure mine will be happy to oblige.

We might bring a guess too :rolleyes: :cool: