UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Peggy On The Oc Site

Fee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Jo she looks so gorgeous. Todd is going to love her :wub:

Shes smaller than she looked on the kennel photo and she looks black and white and not tri colour, not that that matters, we wouldnt care if she was pink with lime green polka dots I would have still taken her :ohmy:

I just love the picture with Tricks :wub: :wub:

We are so grateful to you and yours for helping today, I can't thank you enough. I just wish Peggy could understand how many people have been involved in helping her. :flowers: :flowers: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Hi Jo, nice to meet you both yesterday, and your gang. Peggy was great on the journey and at home but did have a couple of "panic attacks". She slept right through the night and I had to wake her this morning. She seemed exhausted.

After 30 mins. chasing round the garden, enjoying the early morning sun and smells we set off for Ross.

She should have been settling into her new home for a little while now and no doubt chosen which bed she is having :laughingsmiley:

Hi Jo, nice to meet you both yesterday, and your gang. Peggy was great on the journey and at home but did have a couple of "panic attacks". She slept right through the night and I had to wake her this morning. She seemed exhausted.

After 30 mins. chasing round the garden, enjoying the early morning sun and smells we set off for Ross.

She should have been settling into her new home for a little while now and no doubt chosen which bed she is having :laughingsmiley:

Aw, bless her. She did do a lot of running around yesterday so no wonder she was tired. Yes, it didn't take her long to pick 'her' bed here did it. :laugh: Good job she wasn't staying with us as the bed she picked was Roxy's (the boss!!!).

It was lovely to meet you too, Jenny! :flowers:

Peggy has now been with Lynne, bruce and Todd since 11 this morning. :biggrin: Todd is smitten, Peggy is smitten, so that is a good start. She had a good sniff and walk around and we managed to pursuade her that food is a good idea and she scoffed down a whole bowl of food and even nicked Todds chew :rolleyes:

Lynne has made some pictures and I am sure she will be along soon to post a update and pictures of Peggy's first day at home. She is absolutely georjus :wub:

It was great meeting you Jenny and your lovely oldie hounds :flowers:

Cindy