UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Peggy On The Oc Site

Fee

That's fantastic news for Peggy :biggrin:

Looking forward to an announcement from *somebody* :wacko:

Thank you for offering a foster home, though, that was a lovely thing to do. I'm sure there's another needy oldie waiting to fill the space :flowers:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we were going to be having her as a foster/keeper as we thought it unlikely anyone would come along and offer her a forever home, (well ours would have been a forever home if you know what i mean but under the care of the rescue for any medical needs) BUT.....................

it seems that a certain board member on here may have something to tell about offering Peggy a forever home so sadly for us Peggy won't be coming but MARVELLOUS for Peggy she has been offered a potential forever home with another member of this forum :biggrin: :flowers:

We shall however be looking at helping another oldie instead.

Good Luck Peggy lass :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done for trying, as you say so many oldies in need :flowers:

Well we were going to be having her as a foster/keeper as we thought it unlikely anyone would come along and offer her a forever home, (well ours would have been a forever home if you know what i mean but under the care of the rescue for any medical needs) BUT.....................

it seems that a certain board member on here may have something to tell about offering Peggy a forever home so sadly for us Peggy won't be coming but MARVELLOUS for Peggy she has been offered a potential forever home with another member of this forum :biggrin: :flowers:

We shall however be looking at helping another oldie instead.

Good Luck Peggy lass :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done for offering her a foster home :flowers: I'm sure another oldie will be very grateful for your help :flowers: