UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Dies In The Name Of Art (threads Merged Again)

Trallwm farm

What the F*$£k, I cannot believe that someone can be so sick, I thought DDamien Hurst was bad enough, but at least his 'subjects were already dead!!!!!

However, what we are doing by showing the images is making the man more famous and that obviously was his intention :angry: :angry:

Thank you Jack the lab

I agree that by showing this it makes him more famous but by us and everybody with an ounce of decency telling the story of the dog and not pandering to some rediculous hatred inflicted upon an innocent as an excuse for art we alter the intended result.

As a human race we owe that to the dog and all those other dogs that die bewildered and alone due entirely to the human race.

For the sake of humanity we need to expose those twisted enough to blatently do this because if we dont not only are we aiding and abetting the downfall of dogs but also the downfall of the human race.

During WW2 we did this to humans and now we have allowed it to extend to both humans and animals.

This is a world that is supposed to have learnt.

Edited by Trallwm farm

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know the opinions of the art community.

Is it art, or just blatant publicity for a "starving" artist?

Would Damian Hirst be villified for something like this?

I think you all know what my sentiments are for art of this form. :angry:

Could I possibly get away with tethering and with-holding food and water from this excuse of a human in the cause of art?

I would like to think so.

P.S. I've also signed. ( Hope this low-life gets something really nasty and doesn't get treated for it.)

This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever come across

WARNING very disturbing and shocking

An artist has decided that art is to capture a street dog, tie it up in a PUBLIC gallery and watch it starve to death.

starving dog

You can add your name to a petition against this man

petition

I should add this didn't happen in this country

I have this wonderful vision of all the dogs at the bridge that have died as a result of cruelty in any of its its forms sitting in a semi circle looking on as this so called asspit of an "artist" is unceremoniously hoisted alive into the air and then impaled upon something VERY long and VERY sharp. Whilst the barsteward writhes and suffers in the terrible agonies that accompany his last moments on Earth they join together in the vain hope that he and some of the others that have tortured and maimed defenceless dogs in the name of sport, art or enjoyment can reflect upon their actions and feel some sort of remorse.

Whilst this is only a vision I hope that whatever his ultimate end may be befits his life and all that he has supposedly achieved.

Rotting in hell is too good for this watt - Those who live by etc. etc. etc.