UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Dies In The Name Of Art (threads Merged Again)

Trallwm farm

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The piccys haven't come out as I copied this from an email.

Dear Friends - please be aware that this is real and these pictures are distressing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so shocked to read this I just had to forward it to ask for a brief moment in your day to read & respond.

Thanks for your attention

Kind regards

THIS WILL TAKE A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME AND WILL SAVE A CREATURE – AND HOPEFULLY REMOVE THIS SO-CALLED 'ARTIST'!!!

Hi all,

this is a very serious matter...

In the 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death.

For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died.

Does it look like art to you?

But this is not all ... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008.

Let's STOP HIM!!!!!

Click on the following link :

http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition-sign.html

or

http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html or just copy it in your browser to sign a petion to stop him to do it again, then digit the name Guillermo Vargas Habacuc to find the petition to sign.

Please do it.

It's free of charge and it will only take 1 minute to save the life of an innocent creature.

Please also send this e-mail to as many contacts as you can... Let's stop him!!!

If you want to double check all the above informations you can google the name of the 'artist' to see all I have just said corresponds to truth.

Tis was received from Pea Horley. again the piccys haven't come out. If anyone wants to see them, email me and I will forward email to you. [email protected]

Thank you In The Spotlight: The Dog Exhibit Controversy (not a hoax)

When I heard this story, for the first time last Friday night, I was sitting on my sofa checking my emails. I cried on and off for the rest of the evening as I ran through a gauntlet of emotions. I am sharing this with you, not to intentionally cause you upset, but because together we may be able to stop it happening again. Our re-action and thoughts do count, and can make a difference.

In 2007, Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, an 'artist', took a dog from the streets, tied it up to a short rope attached to a wall in an art gallery, and let it slowly die of hunger and thirst. For various days, the author of this horrible cruelty and the visitors of the gallery were impassible spectators of the poor animal's torture, until it slowly died after an absurd and incomprehensible agony.

But the story doesn't end here: the prestigious Biennale Centroamericana of Art has decided, incomprehensibly, that the bestiality committed by the aforementioned individual is art, and in such a way Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat the cruelty at the 2008 Biennale Centroamericanan which will be held in Honduras.

Habacus has been selected to represent Costa Rica at the Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008 and an online petition has been made with over 2 million signatures against this selection.

'NO, THIS IS NOT AN "URBAN LEGEND" - MR.SANCHO IS IN TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH REAL WITNESSES FROM COSTA RICA! CRUELTY HAPPENS, THIS IS NOT A BAD DREAM AND NOT A "HOAX", BUT HERE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT - PLEASE SIGN THE BOYCOTT"

taken from this website: http://reiskeks-natividad.blogspot.com/200...its-on-his.html

Natividad is the spanish word for "birth". it was the name of the poor dog starved in public in the name of "art". The "artist" was not only not punished, but also won the first prize and was chosen a representative of the entire country!

Authentic, first hand, non-commercial, no spam boycott informations. No photos of the cruel "exhibition" are added here for those who cannot stand to see them.

100% in contact with Mr.Jaime Sancho, who started the petition.

The petition: sign here - You don't have to pay or register, just enter your name, email, city and country.

http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html

Perhaps if people saw the actual photos, they would be more inclined to sign the petition.

This is not one of those that just float around the internet. There are links to the site where this so-called artist is being given an award for what he did.

This is cruelty beyond description.

Please, please sign and get this animal abuser stopped from repeating his display.