UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Few Photos From My Latest Visit To Norfolk

Yantan

Last Friday I travelled back to Norfolk to spend a long weekend with Lucy, 3 leggity Trailie, and her mum, Leony.

I was back up foster mum to Lucy when she spent 9 months with my friend and neighbour, Dorothy, shortly after losing her leg in an accident with a tractor and I love her very, very much :wub:

She's been with Leony for 18 months or so and has blossomed into a confident and cheeky girl. Leony gives her the best life possible and they go everywhere together as Lucy is a companion dog and is of enormous help to Leony who suffers from agrophobia.

We went to Sandringham where Lucy took part in her first proper agility competition. She messed about the first day, we think she was simply overwhelmed by the occasion but did very well on the second day and just missed her first ever clear round when she was spooked by the judge's skirt billowing in the wind and ran past the final hurdle!

Here's Lucy and mum taking things easy between rounds:

LuandLeo.jpg

Up and over:

LeoLuupandover.jpg

Does my bum look big?

LeoLuluhurdling.jpg

Showing you can still corner well on 3 legs

LeoLucomingintohurdle.jpg

Having fun at the beach and looking rather cheeky to boot

Luluondabeach.jpg

Relaxing at home

Luluonsofa.jpg

I had a brilliant weekend and have made a really good friend in Leony. We spent the whole weekend laughing and otherwise getting on like a house on fire. I can't wait to go back :biggrin:

Marion

I also met Lucy recently in Norfolk as I went down to meet up with some trailies and she is such a wonderful ambassador both for trailies and also for showing people just what a three legged dog can do. She is such a happy girl and we at the Trailhound Trust are very proud of her.

Well done Lucy and I hope to see you again in the near future :wub: