UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does This Happen To Anyone Else

Laurel n Hardy

Was watching tv last night, had Archie one side of me and Cliffy the other

got up to get a cuppa tea and when I got back Tessie foster was sound asleep (or pretending to be) whilst snuggled between the two boys

I ended up on the cold hard wooden floor (again) while the dogs were perfectly warm n cosy :rolleyes:

Made me wonder who's house it really was :biggrin:

Mine occasionally allow me to share their sofa - so long as I can balance on a six inch ledge :laugh:

snuggle1.jpg

We have two large leather sofas, but my husband got so fed up with having nowhere to sit he went out and bought himself a cheap folding chair in Azda :rolleyes:

On saturday i went for a sleep on the sofa. When I woke up there was: 10yrs old human boy(big for his age), 11yrs old Oscar the yorkie,8mths old Gabby the staffy and 2 cats on the back of sofa. How they all got there with out waking me is a mystery! :wacko: Everyone was asleep and curled up. I had a very sore neck!!But it is nice to be loved :flowers:

My sofa is a fairly big 2 seater, so if I'm quick I can usually get on one half before at least 2 dogs and a cat gets on. IF I make the silly mistake of moving you can guarantee there will be a dog or cat (or both) in the warm spot within seconds!! Even Sidney who usually goes upstairs to bed after his tea, can appear like magic in my empty seat!!!! :laugh: Its the way Cromwell growls at me if I dare to try and move him so I can sit down that takes the biscuit!!!! :laugh:

Yes happens to me all the time and they're not even sneaky about it! If I lean forward to get the remote/tea/whatever Molly will divebomb into the tiny space behind me and have the cheek to yelp at me if I accidently squash her when I sit back :lmaosmiley: unbelievable!

Lennys favourite trick is to sit on my lap if I dare to go on my laptop in his company, here is the evidence :angry: pic from webcam

post-3289-1188501745_thumb.jpg

Edited by jezza

Indy's a little (big) sod for stealing my seat. Even if I leave her curled up on the armchair, by the time I get back, she's stolen my cosy spot on the sofa. And then she does the thing where she refuses to look at me - because not looking means she doesn't see me, so therefore I'm not really there and no one's telling her to get off my seat :wacko: :rolleyes:

Was watching tv last night, had Archie one side of me and Cliffy the other

got up to get a cuppa tea and when I got back Tessie foster was sound asleep (or pretending to be) whilst snuggled between the two boys

I ended up on the cold hard wooden floor (again) while the dogs were perfectly warm n cosy :rolleyes:

Made me wonder who's house it really was :biggrin:

That sounds soooooooo familiar!! :rolleyes: :laugh: