UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ahem...time To Confess

sundaygirl

Won't come as much of a surprise to some of you, but Molly has kindly given me permission to be her new mummy and will be staying here with us :biggrin:

I really did try not to fail (honest Cindy :rolleyes: ) but from the first day she has been such a delight to have around that she was just too hard to resist. She has really come out of her shell and has a really bubbly, cheeky side to her nature and every day that shines through more. She is bomb-proof with my kids, and even with louder ones when out in the park, has loved every dog she has met and there has never been a cross word between her, Neo and Meg. It feels like she has been here forever and i can't come up with one single reason not to have her join our family( and my eldest son would be gutted if she didn't as they have developed a real bond).

I think the deciding factor has to be Neo's reaction to her, he gets along with all dogs but does not let them share his bed...that is until Molly arrived :wub:

Once they have had a little more time to adjust to the new order of things i will be fostering for OC again, but Cindy has said i've not to have any Greyhounds or Sheepies just in case :laugh:

(ps thanks Lynne, collar and lead arrived today, am going to use it just now just to help promote the Oldies Club, but will need it in the future anyway).

I hope you all agree, she looks relaxed and happy in her new home. We love her to bits and are absolutely thrilled that she seems to like us too :)

000_0816.jpg

000_0806.jpg

000_0819.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: