UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cassie And I Are Off To The Vets Today

tegk68

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Cassie :ohmy:

Tricks says he'd love to snuggle up next to beautiful Cassie to cheer her up and make her feel better. :bigheart:

Tricks also received some gorgeous treats from Bumpee Max merle today (thank you so much Alex!) and he thinks this is some sort of mysterious sign which means that he and Cassie were meant to be together. He's asked me to send this subtle message:

Cassie :bigiloveyou:

Tricky2.jpg

:bigcallme:

Yours, lovesick Tricks xx

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages :flowers: . I came down this morning and the OH was already up and said "Has she got down from the sofa yet" he said "no" and "she doesn't look right at all". Then out of the blue she jumped off like a gazelle and furiously wagged her tail before doing a couple of kangaroo jumps! You see, you can't keep an old dog down :biggrin: :wub:

Crikey, just how many patches has Cassie got???

Nine!!!! Those ones that you see there, they are the old ones. The lumps she came with nearly two years ago and believe it or not are not the ones that are worrying. Its the really little ones on her tum, legs and the other side that have come up really quickly and appear to be of a different type.

Poor Cassie :ohmy:

Tricks says he'd love to snuggle up next to beautiful Cassie to cheer her up and make her feel better. :bigheart:

Tricks also received some gorgeous treats from Bumpee Max merle today (thank you so much Alex!) and he thinks this is some sort of mysterious sign which means that he and Cassie were meant to be together. He's asked me to send this subtle message:

Cassie :bigiloveyou:

Tricky2.jpg

:bigcallme:

Yours, lovesick Tricks xx

Oh wow Tricks :wub: , thank you. It's defiantely a sign the treats coming at the same time. I have shown Cassie and she says "oooo yes, he'll do nicely thank you very much" :cool: . Cassie also mentioned they share a similar ear size and direction, which means it 'just has to be' :wub: