UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Where Would Yours Choose To Go

zico's mum

OK bit of poetic licence here but if your dog/s had a choice in where to go on an outing what would they pick?

Daisy would be in heaven in a huge field surrounded by hedgerows,full of rabbits - and plenty of fox poo to roll in

Duncan would definitely choose somewhere with water.A close run thing but I reckon a beach with rock pools,lots of sand to run along and waves to run in and out of.

Joey - anywere that involves a car ride :rolleyes: he adores going in cars, he loves the beach aswell so probably formby beach and the pinewoods.

Mitzi - a nice relaxing walk through the woods with LOADS of things to sniff, she doesnt do running, she prefares to keep her nose to the ground, i swear she is a bloodhound in a boxers body.

Kizzy - shes a batty old mare, she will be happy anywere that she can skip about, she loves our local park though, shes a bit deaf so if we go out anywere else she would have to be on a lunge lead, the park is the only place she can be offlead running free.

Mollydog would like to go to lots of different places for short walks, preferably all places with soft open ground to run on, and plenty of people to go 'Ooooo! look at the fast dog!' when she runs past them at top speed. She would want to travel to this day out in her beloved car, and visit at least one teashop. Mollydog loves teashops, audiences, and new places.

Az would like to go to somewhere huge, open and empty with lots of rabbits and no people - a remote area of sand dunes like Braunton Burrows or Upton Towans on a quiet day would probably be the ideal, though second best would be Kit Hill, which is where we walk most days. Oh, and he'd rather walk there than go by car, though I'm not sure if that's partly because Mollydog is so insistent that it's HER car.

A rabbit show :devil:

Winnie would like to join them please

Holly would like to go to Wimbledon ( all those tennis balls )

Noah would like anywhere that he was allowed to run round like a tit for hours

if they were choosing together it would be a beach , they all love beaches ( and if someone has a tennis ball Holly would be even happier )

Molly would choose a calm river where she could spend most of the time in the water and pootle about or a beach walk where she can have fun dunking the, not so confident in the water, phoenix underneath.

Phoenix would choose a wood with lots of rabbits and squirrels to chase in and out of the bracken and trees (in fact the walk i take them on when i am here and where she frequently disappears for ages chasing stuff)

Phoenix would not be allowed to choice a beach walk due to the fact she drinks the salt water - consequences are really not pleasant... :sick01:

For Cromwell it would just have to be a huge forest with loads of places to sniff and hunt...and of course it would have a burger van supplied just for him!!! :biggrin:

Tiz is just happy pottering and pootling pretty much anywhere.

And Sidney and Cooper are just the luckiest dogs alive...cos they go to where they are happiest every day!!! :biggrin:

CIMG0826.jpg

This beach is where I walk and ride alot...it's usually empty and when the tides out it goes on for miles!!!!! No one know's it's there except locals and we're not telling anyone!!! :laugh:

IMG_2100.jpg

Edited by JACKYSIAN