UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts Needed Please For Cromwell.

JACKYSIAN

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning!

We're back! It's good news and bad news....he came on a walk this morning and even chased a rabbit....but the bad news is it's Kennel Cough! :angry: :angry: :angry: I can't believe it, I've been so careful cos I knew it was on the Island and even stopped Sidney going to his classes cos she had a bout of it there. I was suspicious first thing that was what it was and asked the vet to see him outside cos the surgery was full and he confirmed it straight away!!!! He's had massive anti-biotic injection and I'm taking him back tomorrow evening when the surgery is empty so they can take a good look at him and make sure the pemphigus isn't flairing up too badly because of it. He'll still need alot of good thoughts please because his immune system is shot, he's in for a rough ride I think. :mecry: :mecry: The other 3 are okay for now but tbh I'm not worried about them.

Thanks Muriel...was going to pm you anyway for some ideas!! :flowers: :flowers:

Thank you so much for all the good wishes, they really do help. :GroupHug: Still worried about him but because he's eaten like a horse and chased the rabbit I'm alot happier (rabbit wasn't that impressed! :biggrin: ).