UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ollie In His New Home

selina

Yes, for those of you that didn't know Ollie - Welsh Springr has come to live with my other mad Springer's, he is absolutely fantastic, we all love him to bits already.

For those of you who have already nagged :rolleyes: :biggrin: here's some settling in photos.

Fast asleep this morning (I love this piccy)

Cornwall1stJuly001.jpg

My good side

Cornwall1stJuly002.jpg

My better side

Cornwall1stJuly007.jpg

and a couple of the terrible threesome :wacko:

Cornwall1stJuly006.jpg

Cornwall1stJuly004.jpg

It is so odd to have two welshies in the house, I am far to used to having foster ESS that I've got used to seing two Titchy's but two Ruf's :huh:

Guest madeinwood

Thanks for the photos, Selina.

My boys and I have been missing Ollie like crazy :mecry: - but we knew he was going to a good home, so we made the best of it.

It was hard to explain to the boys why we couldn't keep him - but you know your Springers - and I don't.

My specialities are lurchers and terriers. So while I loved :wub: having Ollie, and I miss him, I'm really pleased that he's with you. :biggrin: :flowers:

Linda, Paul and William

Thanks Linda

you've done a great job with him, he must have been missing his previous owner like mad and you've been there for him through that so you'll always have a special bond with him.

Thank you for giving us the chance to have him.

He has been rolling around on the floor to day playing happily, nothing to do with the chunks of fresh lamb he had just had :angel:

We have also ben and got him a lightweight house line so there will be no more cat chasing (mean Mummy :medieval: ), thought it best to try and stop it from the start if we can, if not it will do the cats good to get a bit more exercise :whistle:

He's also had his microchip done today and was a very good boy, even gave me a cuddle up on is back legs while they did it.

Tomorrow I think is grooming day, just a little to see how he goes.