UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Guys Return Home!

louisebt

Well, 7 weeks after my dogs went into hiding they have come home to me :biggrin:

I cant thank the guys at Lizzies Barn enough, Fionna and Olga have been fantastic in ensuring my bbaies were safe until they could come back to me..... Anyways here are a few pics of their return!

Doggieshome003.jpg

Doggieshome008.jpg

Doggieshome020.jpg

Doggieshome017.jpg

Doggieshome024.jpg

Welcome Home Babies!!!!!!!!!!!

The story is long and complicated, short of it is my now ex bf was found guilty of assaulting me on friday :wacko:

Its been a very very long 9 weeks or so, but I had to move into temp accomidation, and the dogs went to the barn for 7 long weeks..... they have been so well looked after bless them!..

Said ex oh is back in court end of this month (he was found guilty friday after a few very traumatic court appearences) and he will recieve him punishment :biggrin: (I dont take kindly to being thrown round a house and havin a knife pulled on me)

But thats all in the passed now, my babies are safe, it could have been much much worse!

The dogs had a fab first night home and are currently curled up one each side of me on the sofa, they arent letting me out of their sight!