UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost

reds

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been in the position to lose a dog away from home. Thankfully she was found only about 36 hours later, but it is a terribly helpless feeling. We were lucky and she was spotted cowering under some undergrowth, and had received a small back injury because she had been hit by a car (a witness saw this happen and who did it), but after a vet check she was okay.

We were lucky, I am so sorry to hear what has happened to your family, enjoy the dogs that you have around you now and give them and each other a hug from us here. :GroupHug:

Just a brief note to say I am deeply sorry if I have caused anyone following the search, distress and disappointment by my comments about the work of the communicators who believed she was alive. We failed to perceive that the dog we were talking with was no longer on the physical plane. It is a thing that we will learn from. We do not want people to feel as a result of this, that animal communication does not work. On many occasions it has been very accurate, but this time we got it wrong. Lindsey has kindly thanked everyone concerned for being there for Annie when she needed us and doing our best, and we appreciate that very much.