UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Hardest Post I've Ever Written.....

dirtychicken

I am going to spend the rest of my life with my heart thinking "if only.........." but my boy deserves to be so much happier than he is at the moment :wub: :mecry:

That just about sums up your unselfishness. You are only trying to do the best by Bailey, and in doing that, there is nothing anyone on this earth could critisize you for. :GroupHug: :flowers:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the hardest decisions are often the most painful. You and your family are being selfless and you have given Bailey everything you can. Sometimes love isnt enough to fix things.

I think you are very brave and wise in your decisions, and send love and hope to you, your family and Bailey for a positive future

I agree totally with the above. Loving our dogs and doing the best thing for them and us is all we can do. Bailey will always know the love :wub: you gave him.

:GroupHug: to you all

I'm sorry you have had to make this decision, I can understand it totally I have young children and whilst my dogs have our company most of the day the evenings are often spent driving my girls from one activity or another. I wouldn't want to be in a position where I couldn't do it because one of the dogs couldn't be left. Try not to worry, the right home for him is probably just around the corner. Big hugs to you and yours xx