UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Now I Know How It Feels!

ranirottie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of Luck, and hope Stella gets on well with the Rotties. It's about time she was moved so Margaret can have another foster. :ph34r: Seriously though I'm very happy that this lovely girl may have found her forever home. :wub:

I don't really want Stella to go but she needs a lot more attention than I can give her so she will be going with lots of love. I have already failed once, I don't think Coryn, Bernie or Ally will forgive me if I did it again :laugh:

Margaret knows her well and we have been chatting about her for ages. My Ebbi loves everyone and everything so no problem there at all,I just don't want Kizzy to be bullied or scared of another dog which is why I took it slowly but Margaret thinks she will fit in beautifully. x

no not really. I am hoping that Stella the staffie from Rochdale and fostered by my dear friend Margaret (mrs Mop) will be my next girlie. Nobody else has offered her a place and she seems perfect for us but it was a big decision so I have taken it slowly. :)

Oh brill, excellent , well done. I have been so hoping this little girl would find her forever home soon :biggrin:

:wacko: I was exactly the same knowing that akitas was coming to homecheck us last Friday.

What, you kept that quiet..........who are you getting homechecked for, is Riley having a brother or sister??