UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

To Milo's Owners:thank You For Taking Him To Be Pts

Carole Stitcher

As that means we will have the privilege of sharing our lives with him.

milo20jun.jpg

He's only four, bless him, bit early to give up on a recovery. The vet thought so too, he refused to pts and contacted Val at Halfway Home Dog Rescue.

His eyes are quite bad but nothing that a bit of tlc and proper treatment wont sort out.

It also means that now our Bob

bob21jun.jpg

will have someone to play with that he has a chance of beating at tug, instead of trying to compete with these two

noahandruth1.jpg

and of course Levi wont care either way as long as he leaves her food alone

goldenoldie.jpg

Huge thanks to the vet for saying no and to Val for taking him even though she is totally snowed under.

Even more thanks to Val for thinking of us, especially today, as it is exactly six months since Sooty left us for the Bridge.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started to get water in my eyes :mecry: when i read this (stupid me)How anyone could do that is beyond belief WELL DONE the vet !!!!! He is beautiful what a lovely face and i am sure he will have a long and happy life now!!!!!!!!! :wub: All those lovely friends to play with :laugh:

Some people are unbelievable, hope the same happens to them and their relatives suggest they get pts. :angry: :angry:

He looks a little love :wub: :wub: along with Bob :wub: :wub: Guess Levi likes her food, :D we've got one like that :laugh: :laugh: . What are the other two's names?

I started to get water in my eyes :mecry: when i read this (stupid me)How anyone could do that is beyond belief WELL DONE the vet !!!!! He is beautiful what a lovely face and i am sure he will have a long and happy life now!!!!!!!!! :wub: All those lovely friends to play with :laugh:

ditto :GroupHug: how could Anyone even contemplate this :angry: lucky, lucky little lad :GroupHug: