UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our Visitor For The Night

kats n greys

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey has landed at Wiccs.

Many thanks to Auntie Alicia and Uncle Ray for her overnight lodgings and cuddles - and big thanks to Auntie Bernie for giving her lift down with Colleen the collie - who experienced a sex change on arrival and is now Colin the collie!!

Honey has raced around with PERCY, had some lunch, poohed in the lounge :rolleyes: and is now snoozing at my feet. :)

She is a sweetie. :) Will take piccies later.

Honey has landed at Wiccs.

Many thanks to Auntie Alicia and Uncle Ray for her overnight lodgings and cuddles - and big thanks to Auntie Bernie for giving her lift down with Colleen the collie - who experienced a sex change on arrival and is now Colin the collie!!

Honey has raced around with PERCY, had some lunch, poohed in the lounge :rolleyes: and is now snoozing at my feet. :)

She is a sweetie. :) Will take piccies later.

Glad she's having a great time chasing Percy :biggrin:

Except for overnight Honey was quite clean here (for which we were very pleased about- think the worming tablet was starting to work :sick01: )

Hoping that Colin responds to the Wiccaweys touch soon. :GroupHug:

big thanks to Auntie Bernie for giving her lift down with Colleen the collie - who experienced a sex change on arrival and is now Colin the collie!!

:blush02: :blush02: How stupid do we look......................thing is as well when I mentioned it to the girls at the "pound" they both blamed each other :rolleyes:

Well she is bootiful and travelled so well for one so young, only squealed when I left her in her crate while we settled Colin. When I left she was having an absolute whale of a time playing chase with Sir Percy, and the kitten I think was jealous. Here's my photo of her on arrival sitting on Aunty Sarah's knee.

260672367.jpg

260672372.jpg

I mustn't forget the lovely but shy Colin either.

260672366.jpg

How could you bear to leave her Bernie, she would have got lost somewhere in my car enroute, I'm sure Merlin would have loved to meet he r :wub:

Well I've got my beady eyes on Gem, Gem and little Sir Percy so I couldn't manage all 3 babes. :biggrin: My pockets would be too full. Sadly I get a thorough search each time I leave there, but I live in hope. :biglaugh: