UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hey

chelseyfj

well i joined a little while ago but havent had time to post (am on work experience)

well my names chelsey and im 18 years old. i am near completion of a national diploma in animal management i am owned by two dogs and two parrots.

scampy was in a rescue at 6 months old, his previous owners had not taught him anything and therefore found him to hard to manage when he got bigger and slightly aggressive, he is a jack russell cross possible with a beagle, hard to say though. he has been with us since december and is not a totally different, loving dog. here is a pic of the wonderful little guy:

12-03-07_1010.jpg

then there is lily a lovely little yorkshire terrier who we rescued about 2 months ago, she was in a good home bt her owners we forced to get rid of her due to housing issues. here is a pic of her:

lily.jpg

then there is chucky who is 2 tomorrow he is a mustached parakeet and i have had him sicne is he was 16 weeks.

chucky_jpg-vi.jpg

and paulie who actually belongs to my brother but i still class him as mine lol. we got him about 2 years ago and he is now 9 years old. he had been badly treated and still doesnt trust people very much. he only likes my brother.

Picture54-vi.jpg

then there WAS william my little baby boy who i still miss dearly. we lost him in december we had to have him put to sleep. he was a 17 year old yorkie. We rescued him when he was 10 years old and in those 10 years he was badly abused and was imply a breeding machine. he learnt to trust us eventually and eventually other people and dogs too, R.I.P Will xx

media2_jpeg-vi.jpg

chels