UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

I'm Julia and live with my OH Mark; Sam my son who's fifteen and daughters - Katherine 11, Natalie 10, Rachel 8 and Alison 6. We have seven rescue dogs, Tyler 5, Kelly 6, Casper 5 and Gustav 4(?) who are all GSD's, Ria the afghan who's nearly 3 and Prudence sharpei/labby/or maybe staffy type lady of about 7(?) We also have a syrian hamster called LeRoy, two guinea pigs who live in our lounge namely Giles who was a stray and his companion Rolo and a 4 year old cockatiel hen called Birdinand who we've had since she was 10 weeks.

I do a fair few homechecks :)

I am Paula I live in North London with my two kids Graham 15 and Gemma 12 and our two GSD x's Jessie and Cosmo. Cosmo was found on DP and we got him 2 years ago as a pup of about 4 months. Jessie is about two and a half and chilled out and laid back. Gemma also has a rescue hamster called Scarlett who lives in her room.

Due to space limitations it is difficult to foster but I do a fair amount of homechecks using Cosmo the big black loon as a stunt dog :laughingsmiley:

Hiya! Just recommended this section to a friend and then came to the conclusion I never introduced myself - DOH! So here goes: Hi, I'm Billy, 35 years old, live in Manchester, no OH or off spring but with 2 gorgeous rescue dogs: Malcolm who is 9-ish and Kiera, who is about 2. :) Malcolm came all the way over from Greece, now just over 4 years ago, and Kiera was a "present" to me from 2 alcies who reside in our local park most days. Mal is a gorgeous brindle boy with all sorts in him, looks mostly like a slim lab or stocky-ish trailie. Kiera's also a mixture of all sorts, tri-colour, and definitely with a lot of collie in her and the biggest lugs you'll have ever seen on a dog that size. With the right wind we could all fly off on holiday by just hanging on to her! :laugh:

Malcolm having a laff during a day out:

LumbHole201105007.jpg

Kiera and her lugs:

OrenvrijafKieraopstoel.jpg

Edited by BillyMalc

Hey Everyone :)

Below are my two dogs: Sophie (black and white) and Sparky (Mostly Black). They are both Irish rescues and have been with me for just over a year now. Both have come on so well, considering the nervous wrecks they were when they first arrived at their new home. We all love running and walking the malvern hills, chillin on the sofa and spending weekends in Manchester with our friends :biggrin:

Picture063.jpg

linky

Hi Im Amy and im 23 living in Cardiff. Currently between jobs and spending alot of time filling in application forms. :glare: I live at home with my 2 year old French Lop rabbit Rudy and 3 foster guinea pigs (Braveheart, Commando & Malcolm)

I help out with Second Chance Rescue and spend alot of time up in the Midlands as my bf lives up there :biggrin:

Edited by lil_angel

Hi well i finally got registered!! after many attempts...some of you may know me from DP, a huge thanks to those who helped me find this forum!

My Name is Kay

i live in Northwich, Cheshire, with 2 of my 3 children, and the B/f of one of them also lives with us, my other Daughter has left home and is due to have my first Grandchild on or around the 4th march, she is expecting a little Girl.

I have 2 p/t jobs one in a pet supplies, and the other in a Diner.

we also have our 2 Dogs, Chelsey a 4yr old Bull Terrier, and Kai a 3yr old Stafford.

Kay

Ello All,

My name is Lynn and I currently live in SW London with my long suffering (or so he says!) OH, Luke, and currently 2 of my boomerang kids (they just keep coming back!) - we will be moving to our new house in Kent very soon (just me and the OH - kids are flying the nest at last - hopefully!) I am 46.5 years old and fat... Actually.. the correct term for those of us who are... well endowed ALL OVER is BBW (Big Beautiful Women!) :wink:

Anyway, I have two doglets at the moment - would have more but I think Luke would kill me :unsure: (well, while we're in London anyway!)

Bliss - 5 year old Staffie - got from my Ex's brother when he couldnt cope with her, had her for 2 years now.

Larva - my foster Staffie x Lab - am looking after him for The ARC.

I dont like Jaffa cakes but I LOVE Chocolate Digestives!!! :wub:

Lynn

:flowers: Hey Kay!!! Did you get my message??

Glad you made it, Ive been thinking about you and wondering how its going with your Daughter.

:GroupHug: bebe

Hi Bebe and Yantan too!! thanks for the welcome :flowers:

bebe havent seen any messgae though, where should i look? :unsure:

things are pretty much OK here and loads better now with Daughter, who has, incidentally realised what a tosser her Dad is and severed ties again.

hows things with your lot?

KAY