UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Guest Scatty

hey there I work with lesley cooper at trallwm farm rehabbing the horses. I have two "rescue" horses and a yearling coloured colt. one collie dog and four cats, two kids and an OH. I live nr llandeilo in south west wales

anyway hey

scatty

Hello i'm Julie im 28 and have two children a boy 8 and a girl 4 and i better mention the oh Heath. We live in kent with our two dogs Charlie brown Lab/Lurcher/ridgeback/? (your guess is as good as mine) and Aideen my naughty collie girl we got them both from lrrse a few months ago after our black lab Cash got very ill and had to be pts aged nearly 14 :mecry: we missed having him so much we thought it would be nice to give another dog a home but when we went to see Charlie we also fell in love with Aideen so now there are two. I also do some volunteer work for a local dog rescue (walking washing poo picking etc) which is nice and is lovely to see them go to their new homes.

Hi my name is Carol I live with the old grump Derek it's cos wer'e getting on in years got 2 kids at home Ian 19 Jennifer 16 our eldest Tony has his own family he's 34 .We have 2 dogs Puddle full foster age 8 to 10 he's cute he has a heart murmer from Dogs Trust .Kizzy from Greyhound Rescue Yorkshire ex racer from Ireland a nutty senegal parrot not human friendly ,one alley cat who i feed lives in a 5 star box in my alley,and Jennifer's hamster squeak.We live in Bolton and thats about that i'm always on these sites watching the stress levels going up for all you lot getting places for the poor creatures that end up in pounds

keep it up :wacko:

Hi I am Mandy, I am married to Phill we have three boys Aaron 18, Sean 15 and Josh 13, and live on the wirral.

Also two cats:

Sasha 11

Sam 2 1/2

Hopefully we will have another little addition in about three weeks.....A Rottie, Still deciding on what to call her, but I will get my own way....... ha ha

I'm Ray, the resident pirate. Normal as they come ...

I live on a boat in Bristol with me other half, the ever-tolerant Mr Monkey, Maddie-The-Staffie and Archie-the-ship's-cat (full name Archduke Archibald of Bob).

I be a girl-ray, in me mid 20s. And I write stuff for a living, though you'd never guess it from my spelling and grammar...

Edited to add the beasts...

Picture170.jpg

Maddie9months.jpg

MaddieAtKendal013.jpg