UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Errrrr - Hello - I Am Sort Of New (here Anway)

You will have to excuse me being ultra careful - I once had a tree cut down in case someone climbed up it - Have never banned conkers though - Us Health and Safety advisers always err on the side of caution (some would call it fanaticism) - Surley you have read the papers :biggrin:

Thanks for the warm welcome pepes - I feel at home already.

Just off the the Off licence now - Bacardi and Coke, Lager then over to Morrisons for Hula Hoops and other delicacies for my new found friends.

Will probably wear me high visibility jacket on the way in case I get run over - There I go again.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiggerandjack

Welcome dude!!! (as my kids would say!!!) Can I have a HUGE slice of Black forest Gateau and a bottle of Chablis sil vous plait?!

Elvis would like some Marks and Spencer ham please too xxxxx

OK - Back with the goodies - Got me kit off and settled down with a cup of tea in me slippers (chilling now I have found a friendly place to hang me coat).

I only just got the hang of picture posting elsewhere - Will try same system on here to see what happens.

Old Golden Retriever - 14 1/2 years young (been saying that for too long now) - Home bred - Brought him into the World myself - He keeps hanging on but is living on borrowed time at present - Another medicine trial in progress as I type.

Here he is (I hope)

364a74b6_md.jpg

c27949b4_md.jpg

With his friend Amber (Rescue Sprollie from Mill Rescue)

4424a0ab_md.jpg

Friend Willow (Rescue OES from Mill Rescue (just after major clipping to remove excess matting)

342643ae_md.jpg

And my Italian Spinone aka Sylvester Spinone (bought from well known Cornish breeder)

614d78a2_md.jpg

More of my special family later

Edited by Mill Rescue Helper 666

Hiya Houndwoman and everyone else

Thanx for the welcome

Sort of running out of Jaffa Cakes, wine, chocolate cake, tiramisu etc etc now but come along to my party - I am luvin it :partytime: ............LETS PARTY........... :elefant:

Edited by Mill Rescue Helper 666