UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Errrrr - Hello - I Am Sort Of New (here Anway)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two boxes of Jaffa Cakes and some Chocolate Digestives OK?

I also have a 14 1/2 year old doggie too !

Brought the Jaffa Cakes and Digestives for those who do not like the orangey bits. No Wine (had enough whining this past week) - Will get some later.

Thanks for the welcome - I recognise some people already - Small World innit? - Due to my Health and Safety training I am sure you will not mind me taking the precaution of wandering around here wearing my Stab Proof Vest with its Steel Shoulderblade Protectors? Never can be too careful you know.

Just off to get the Marmite crisps and a jar or two - back soon.

How nice to see everyone being so genuinely welcoming to a new member of The Refuge - warms the cockles of the heart that does makes me feel all sentimental and fluffy inside :mecry: :wub:

It's wonderful isn't it. Must be the Bank Holiday effect - everyone feeling at one with the world. :)

Me, I'm going to be a meanie and withhold jaffa cakeiness until photos of gorgeous oldie doggie are posted :biggrin:

Does that kind of bribery still work?

How nice to see everyone being so genuinely welcoming to a new member of The Refuge - warms the cockles of the heart that does makes me feel all sentimental and fluffy inside :mecry: :wub:

It does, doesn't it :biggrin: Which is good with me being on a night shift, so hopefully that warm and fuzzy feeling will last all night.

:rolleyes: They are all just after the treats. I on the other hand obviously offer a genuine welcome to The Refuge (and like Beef hula hoops & peanuts! :biggrin: )

Edited by Ian