UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish My Boy A Safe Journey

Melp

My big brave old lad Cisco has left me. This afternoon at about 1pm he died in his own home surrounded by love and in my arms.

Cisco was the light of my life, my soul dog. I'll miss him more than words can ever descibe, those who knew him will understand the special "something" that he had. Gentle and dignified to the end.

Cisco there will never be another you. I'll love and miss you forever. Thank you for giving me your heart for 2.5 years.

Bless you sweetheart xxxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss. Of course you will miss him but do try and remember him in the good times - it does help a little. These words brought me a little comfort when I lost Jo on November 21st. I sincerely hope that they may do the same for you at this sad time.

"No one ever really dies just as long as there is someone here to remember.

When there is no one left to remember it only means that we are all back together again".

RIP Cisco

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel, I'm so so sorry for your loss. I nearly crashed the car when I got your text telling me yesterday.

Cisco was a magical gentleman and I too feel lucky to have met him. I'm not going to scribe any essay for you, because unfortunately this is one Dog I can't do justice to.

My thoughts are with you and yours. Give me a shout if you need to chat.

Tom

X