UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dnb Photo Comp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forwarded my cat 3+4 ones muckyhen but didnt send an acknowledgment email sorry. the problem i have is my works pc just isnt havint any of this outlook express and my dnb addy so as soon as i finish work at 6pm ish i dash through to my lounge and log on and my own pc is happy to have them waiting and i send them off. means im a bit snowed under with pics and just get them sent off asap sorry :flowers:

Not yet Helen. It'll be in a traffic jam in cyber space somewhere.

Marion

i emailed my pics and i think 3 are up but the proper pics, outtakes and 4 seasons are not there - is it because different people are posting them?

I've not had an email from you either Helen so hoping you got mine yesterday.If you've sent it it must be cavorting with Marion's and eloped or summat.

Right ho....NOT GOOD. Can the following people send me their photos again, and also those not on my list of photos received below:

YANTAN (yes I know I said I had yours, I don't. So,so sorry. I must've dreamt it)

PHOENIX21

KATS INC

It would appear my email ([email protected]) is crap. Can you send them this time to [email protected] instead (yes I know I have a maiden name of a fish!)? SO SORRY :flowers:

The following people, I have received and sent off your photos for posting on the board, SO YOU ARE OK! :flowers:

Alexis wiltshire

Kiritc

Mike leech

Samjam

Houndsrus

Wandawoof

Kittycat97

Phoebejo

bebe

Jackisian

katsngreys

Muckyhen

Poppynvader

Rachelpirate

Red Devil

Sanrossscot

Wickychoo

Erm, Helen I don't know how to tell you this but I didn't actually enter any of the categories you are looking after. Tis no suprise then that you hadn't got an email from me :rolleyes: :blush: :wacko:

I am so so sorry :mecry: :flowers:

It was Joy that I sent puppy pics to that I hadn't heard from.

The first person to snigger gets it!

Marion

It was Joy that I sent puppy pics to that I hadn't heard from.

Marion

Erm, I found a confirmation email from Joy. It came on Sunday. I missed it but in my defence I did have 361 emails to go thro (yes I really am that popular. Well OK then I'm not, it's coz I am on several genealogy mailing lists that generate a lot of meaningless drivel and hot air useful advice :biggrin: )

Marion

I can't wait to see all the lovely photos :biggrin:

I emailed mine last night, but only received 2 confirmation emails .. not worried though as I know peeps are busy :unsure:

(entered 14 pix in the end because I couldn't decide, but it all for DNB so I don't care!!)

Right ho....NOT GOOD. Can the following people send me their photos again, and also those not on my list of photos received below:

YANTAN (yes I know I said I had yours, I don't. So,so sorry. I must've dreamt it)

PHOENIX21

KATS INC

It would appear my email ([email protected]) is crap. Can you send them this time to [email protected] instead (yes I know I have a maiden name of a fish!)? SO SORRY :flowers:

The following people, I have received and sent off your photos for posting on the board, SO YOU ARE OK! :flowers:

Alexis wiltshire

Kiritc

Mike leech

Samjam

Houndsrus

Wandawoof

Kittycat97

Phoebejo

bebe

Jackisian

katsngreys

Muckyhen

Poppynvader

Rachelpirate

Red Devil

Sanrossscot

Wickychoo

:unsure: Im not on either list but have had the confirmation thingy for the picture in out takes but it isnt on yet, also have had confirmation for Animals do the funniest things but thats it i entered Best Buddies, Four Seasons, Proper Pictures aswell

i got both sets of entries... vodka and rykat late on last night and forwarded them straight off to richard. As he said, he will do the final batch of uploading tonight and then everyone will be able to see them in their full splendour :flowers: