UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dnb Photo Comp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent mine yesterday and got acknowledgements from Ange and SLH. I also sent photos to Helly and Helen but not heard back. Did ya get them ladies :unsure:

Marion

Aye I did Marion. Thank you :biggrin:

I'm hoping you have had a reply back from me this morning to confirm too, or my PC is up sh*t creek!

i emailed my pics and i think 3 are up but the proper pics, outtakes and 4 seasons are not there - is it because different people are posting them?

we send them all in in batches kind of thing for someone with the power to post :wacko:

I do cat 10 Outtakes. What name would your email add show Phoenix? i.e. helen@ or Helen_whatsit@ (don;t need the other bit) because I'm not certain I got anything from you and need to do a search to check :sleep:

we send them all in in batches kind of thing for someone with the power to post :wacko:

I do cat 10 Outtakes. What name would your email add show Phoenix? i.e. helen@ or Helen_whatsit@ (don;t need the other bit) because I'm not certain I got anything from you and need to do a search to check :sleep:

its victhesmith - am pretty sure i entered the outtakes one....ill double check