UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dnb Photo Comp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent my money via Paypal, though I've never used it before so I'm worried it might not have worked. :unsure: :unsure: I'm so paranoid about these things. :biggrin: :biggrin:

You should have got an email saying that your payment had been made and to who :flowers:

Erm... it's probably on here somewhere and I'm being really stooopid but please indulge me...

How do i know how big my pics are already and once i've found out they're more than the 400 x 600 required pixels (cos they will be just to annoy me) do i get them down to that size? :wacko:

From a photo numpty.

richard will be resizing them if you dont want to or like me cant do it :laugh: He has the facilities to not loose the quality of the picture so feel free to send them bigger than this board allows and let him to do the clever stuff.

I sent off my photo after paying, but did not get a confirmation of my pic being recieved.

has it been receieved? my photo is not yet up on the board, so just wondered

as soon as melps confirms payment for any entry we post em off to richard for re-sizing and then he will put them up... they will be up very soon :flowers:

The second batch of entries I sent, most of them are up on the boards but my two outtakes are missing. The first time I sent them I got an email saying they hadn't been delivered, so I sent them again but they still aren't up. I know you probably just haven't got round to them yet but seeing as they went wrong the first time I just wanted to check they didn't go wrong again. :flowers:

I sent my entries for 'Dogs in disguise' to Helly via email.

When I tried to send my other entries to the relevent people hotmail wouldn't let me, it kept saying it couldn't find the file.

Now what do I do? How can I enter my other photo's please?

Also Rachel says about photos being up on the boards - where are they? all I can see in the categories are Richard's photo's.