UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Want A Dog?

Asmo

Tillie often has old socks to play with. She rags them around, chews them, buries them, digs them back up again etc. Last night she'd been ragging a sock around for ages, throwing it in the air and catching it, kicking it across the floor and chasing it. Eventually she was getting tired, so she took the sock to bed and lay chewing it. She was very sleepy, and when I next looked she'd fallen asleep, was absolutely sparko...with the sock hanging out of her mouth:

TillieSock1.jpg

TillieSock2.jpg

So, how come this angelic little girl who looks like butter wouldn't melt, then presents me with one completely destroyed boot this morning? Insides ripped out, laces and cuff completely destroyed, totally unwearable.

5 minutes later I discover the tiny remnants of my right hearing aid (she ate the left one a couple of months ago and I still haven't had time to collect the replacement). That's another £70 I've got to find!! :angry:

So, dog going free if anyone wants her! :wink:

Edited by Asmo

So, how come this angelic little girl who looks like butter wouldn't melt, then presents me with one completely destroyed boot this morning? Insides ripped out, laces and cuff completely destroyed, totally unwearable.

5 minutes later I discover the tiny remnants of my right hearing aid (she ate the left one a couple of months ago and I still haven't had time to collect the replacement). That's another £70 I've got to find!! :angry:

Well you silly cow, you'd think by now you would have learnt not to leave your boots and hearing aid lying around :rolleyes:

and then to blame it on poor ickle Tillie :angry: :laugh:

Well I can see whose side you lot are on! :rolleyes: :laughingsmiley:

Mrs Mop, they'll only replace them free if I can show evidence. I've got a few tiny fragments and I'm hunting for more, but I suspect I may have to wait for some to "reappear" :ninja: :wacko:

Yup, I've got one a bit like that. She tried to hurl herself through my parents' front window to get at a cat and wrecked the net curtain - they all matched but cvouldn't be bought anymore so they had to buy all new made to measure ones for funny shaped windows as they had to change the whole lot :unsure: Ooops. £140. She also knocked red wine on their brand new beige carpet - cost not yet calculated and threw up Christmas cake on their hall carpet. It's a good job they're not looking to sell their house or anything... oh no, hang on a minute, they are :biggrin:

But your dog is very cute and therefore should be let off the hook :wub: