UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Millie- Be Free From Pain Now Gorgeous Girl

Sarah_H

You came into my life 9 months ago, sitting in the kennels with a bouncey young collie boy. I came to pick him up but left with you. We just connected I couldn't leave you there who else would take home an elderly collie?

Not long after arriving you were diagnosed with liver cancer and 3 months ago it spread to your pancreas. But you were happy, you came on walks everyday. We had so much fun during those 9 months, we went to dog shows and fun days. You loved the Wag and Bone Show last year, made us all cry when you won Best Veteran at HWAR show.

You would run off on walks regularly as you learnt to go over to Angela's at the pig farm where you could always be guaranteed a biscuit or two. Or you'd go across country to Jenny's as she alwaysh ad a space by the Argar for you and yet more biscuits. So while we were worrid sick you were living it up with the neighbours!!

So sorry the last few hours caused you so much pain, but now you are free, free to play and chase everything you want. We will meet again Millie you will always be in my heart.

xxxxxx

Doglets004.jpg

Millie022.jpg

Apr24336.jpg

:crying_anim:

Run free Milliemoo :lily: You were a feisty old girl, sometimes a bit cantankerous, but you were very sweet and very funny and in a short space of time left the paw print of your heart on everyone who met you :wub:

Enjoy running around at the Bridge, scoffing digestives and boss Gdog around when you find him :lol: