UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Yessss!

kinski

haha! hello! hi, my name kirsty and i have a 12 week old boston terrier who is a monster! not quite but puppies can be frustrating as much as they can be fun. i'm married to stu, live in philadelphia, USA but am from edinburgh, scotland. stu is american, i've lived here about a year and a half and can't wait to bring my new addition home in around 3 years time.

my mum and my auntie are both Refuge regulars, ailsas mum (my mum) and celeste (auntie).

i am very much in need of advice on raising a puppy so expect to hear a lot from me in the future!

kirsty

xx

Edited by kinski

Is that the big Cheesesteak place?

I have friends over there and visit every year, they live Secane / Clifton Heights area :biggrin:

You'll usually find me in Kildares on Main Str. :laugh:

yes that is the big cheesesteak place :) and kildares is right next to the vets :D

i prefer the dark horse though, one of the only places i've found magners in the city! kildares, when you say main street, are you talking about center city phila? cos if you are it's on 2nd street, i'm 4th. i think my area is known as queen village, i'm still learning...

Yes the Dark Horse is good - like a proper Irish bar, but its always packed....

Yes it is Centre city - on the corner of 2nd street (from memory), I'm usually too mullered to remember....lol

Queen Village - isn't that the "alternative" shopping area - bit like Soho / Carnaby Street kinda thing? Bit too trendy for me.... :biggrin: You can get good bargains there though.

I maybe going over Easter time if you and your OH fancy a Guiness - :bigchug: :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...