UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts 2007 Thread

Pingu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember if I've said it on this thread already, and too idle to check back.

But I'm going on Friday.

I'll be the one covered in white dog hairs - and therefore instantly recognisable.

I have discovered today that the train I need leaves at 5.23 am :wacko: but I doubt I'll have any trouble staying awake for the day!

Currently wondering whether Sarah would want me to bring any Tiggerbics .......... :biggrin: Daisybics are currently not under construction, owing to an inability on my part to organise my internet shopping.

So, just to recap, you'll recognise me as I'm the white haired woman with the biggest bags under her eyes, which will contain supplies of biscuits - if Sarah wants them.

Sorry Sandra. Erm, well Friday we'll be busy in the morning and between 12-1 and we might have something else booked for the afternoon :wacko: Saturday we have something booked but not sure what time but it's only an hour max then we're free to shop/roam/chat/whatever :biggrin: Where will you be?

Wandering about.......have you a location or will be you be wandering as well?

There on Saturday to see the pointies and terrors. :biggrin:

Am a crufts virgin so really looking forward to it. Training it in, now I know which station I need to get to :huh:

Got all my maps and plans ready, hope I have time to come and say hello to all the peeps I want to :wacko:

Really excited :biggrin:

I'm going on Saturday on the train- you need Birmingham International, walk throught the tunnel and you're in. Best idea is to take a packed lunch and a bag or holdall and leave at the cloakroom, you can go in and out and leave stuff there to save carrying round all day. (there are big queues for everything)

I'm going on Saturday on the train- you need Birmingham International, walk throught the tunnel and you're in. Best idea is to take a packed lunch and a bag or holdall and leave at the cloakroom, you can go in and out and leave stuff there to save carrying round all day. (there are big queues for everything)

ooooh I never knew there was a cloakroom and you could do that

Thanks for the tip

Sam

So, just to recap, you'll recognise me as I'm the white haired woman with the biggest bags under her eyes, which will contain supplies of biscuits - if Sarah wants them.

Since when have you had white hair? Unless MrB has suddenly turned you grey overnight?

And yes - Bring FOOD!

Can I put a special request in for that Orange and Chocolate Drizzle Cake that you bought over the other week....

don't worry about having to carry it around - it won't last that long. :D

:biggrin:

Looks as if I too will joining the queue for the cloakroom I didn't know about.

At least I'll "know" everyone else in the queue. :biggrin:

Don't put the food in the clockroom MrsB!!!!