UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Drawing Of My Girls

loobie

On Tuesday I had the most wonderful delivery ever - my drawing of my girls, by Wendy.

Lady and Velvet were my v v special girls who came to me through Houndsavers (and started my daft pointy obsession :rolleyes: ). I didnt even like pointies but happened across their photo on dp and knew they had to come home, in an instant they had stolen my heart. One lunchtime 2 v doddery old sisters came home and my life was complete, they lived with 2 v young staffie x's who showed them the utmost respect and very quickly became full of life. From 2 girls who would dodder round became 2 girls who would gambol and skip when out on off lead walks :wub: :wub:

A very big piece of my heart went to the bridge with my girls.

Wendy took one of my favourite photos of them and in every way has captured the essence of life within my girls, and the sparkle in their eyes.

I think of them every day and shed tears for them too often to admit to people.

the photo it was taken from

bitsandpieces007.jpg

and the most amazing drawing

mydarlinggirls.jpg

Sorry this has set me off again :mecry:

OMG!! That is stunning!! :wub: :wub:

I have a pencil drawing of Cromwell, Tiz and Sidney that Wendy did (before Cooper came) and I can honestly say I look at it many times everyday and absolutely love it!

What a wonderful thing to have to remember your 2 beautiful girls by. :GroupHug:

Edited by JACKYSIAN