UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Beautiful Blue

simikins

My darling boy, i never knew on Monday morning when i said goodbye to you when i left for work, that i would never see you again. A tragic accident ended your life, at least it was instant so you never knew what happened and felt no pain.

My dear puffalumpus, you gave us 6 happy years, you were such a character, you were so clever you could open all the doors, we used to laugh at that, you loved your long walks down the canal, meeting lots of other dogs, food times :) and most of all you loved snuggling up for hugs and kisses.

You loved Tacco and Ellie, they miss you so much, they just sit huddled next to each other wondering where their pack leader has gone. You loved routine, and if we dared to change your routine you used to panic so much.

Words can not express how much i miss you, and your constantly wagging tail, you were only young just coming up to 7, you were so full of life, and you've left a very empty space behind you, sleep tight my darling, and wait with the others until one day i will meet you at the bridge, we love you so much Blue.

Sweet sweet dreams.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic