UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Finlay

Guest whiskydogs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope and pray for a miracle for Finlay. And they can happen I have experienced it. Please do not give up hope.

Where there is life there is hope :wub: :GroupHug:

It's so true. I don't think Mr. Finners has left my thoughts for one second today or you Tessa - we will all continue praying for his recovery and sending positive thoughts to the little man.

Guest Whiskydogs

Thank you so much for your continued good wishes and I am so pleased that Joe has put another photo of Finniers on site. I have loads of photos but don't have the digital know how to put them on. Am a bit behind on some of the new techie stuff.

Tomorrow is D day. So another sleepless night. The bags under my eyes are now suitcases. Think I need :cool:

I feel that I have done the right thing by giving him another 24 hours. You never know. He is a tough little man full of life under normal circumstances.

Again thank you for all the :GroupHug:

It's so true. I don't think Mr. Finners has left my thoughts for one second today or you Tessa - we will all continue praying for his recovery and sending positive thoughts to the little man.

That go`s for me too, and dare I say, Joe as well. We all love him, he is part of our little group :wub:

Come on Fin :wub:

Karen x