UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Will Not Fail!

barkingmad

Way to go Rex. As for failing on the first one, well I could have done, but then I could have done with virtually all of the fosters that have come through the doors, but I have to be firm with myself and the rest of the family that if we kept the first would we have been able to foster all the others that needed help? They are all so special to us. :wub: Also with the boss woman like Cindy :D even when I visit some else's foster (Lynne (Toddsmum) is my witness, I still get told..."step away from the foster dog".!!! I have now fostered 20 and counting!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to place a bet on how long it is before the sparkley one makes an appearance on this thread :ph34r_anim: :laugh:

Yes, me thinks she will try and hold out for a week.

Anyway, Liz, I am no boss woman. I think being away has made you lot less scared of me :angry: Don't worry 2 more days and all will be back to normal :laugh:

Cindy

Hi everyone sorry to go on and on about Rex but he played with a ball today!!! it was great as I was told that he didnt play!!! but he does now his mouth is fixed!! :biggrin: He has eaten everything he has been given today even a dog treat. this is also a first!!!! Cant wait for tomorrow as i am sure he will feel even better.

Hi everyone sorry to go on and on about Rex but he played with a ball today!!! it was great as I was told that he didnt play!!! but he does now his mouth is fixed!! :biggrin: He has eaten everything he has been given today even a dog treat. this is also a first!!!! Cant wait for tomorrow as i am sure he will feel even better.

Failure is still out of the question then................. :whistle: :whistle:

It's okay Cindy. I have spoken to Liz. He is too good to keep. if that makes sense. :D We were up town today and lots of people were interested in Rex so gave out a few oldies flyers. I have also put up one in the pet shop and vets so shouldnt be to long :mecry: :biggrin:

:GroupHug: You know if you were really in love I would not stand in your way :flowers:

My first foster Rocky was with me for 3 days as he already had a home to go to. I cried and cried when I had to let him go and would have loved to keep him. Then came Rodger who was a potential adoptee but sadly my little brain damaged cat was terrified of him and I had to return him to the rescue. More copious amounts of tears. Then came another foster Hattie. I was going to help rehome her honestly, just kept saying 'I'll start tomorrow'. She never went anywhere else. Then Sadie who I took in as an emergency pts case with the intention of moving her on. 18 months later guess where she is and where she's staying! One day I will adopt my perfect dream dog German Shepherd but in the meantime I suppose I'm a foster addict. Never mind, there's worse things to be addicted to!