UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Finlay Please

boosboss

100_1550.jpg

My friends 10 year old westie Finlay has been very poorly for the last few days. He's had tests the have come back with conflicting results. His blood test came back showing diabetes, but his urine sample test shows he doesn't have it. He's feeling very sorry for himself and my friend Tessa is very worried. So healing thoughts and if possible send some Reiki, Finlays way please :flowers:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been grooming Finlay since he was a pup. I took him to the vets with Tessa today, he is always pleased to see me and he loves the car, but there was no reaction at all today :( He is really skinny, his backbone is sticking out :(

Come on Finlay, you can do it mate :wub:

Get well soon, we wanna hear those teeth clacking and see your tail wagging again :wub:

He is a really lovely dog,

Karen x

Edited by bonniebird

Finlay has taken a turn for the worse :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

He is very dehydrated and is at the emergency vets being operated on. They suspect a tumour. Tessa is at home waiting for the vets to call, as you can imagine, she is beside herself. Joe, me and 2 other friends are taking her Scottie Cameron for a walk so she can wait by the phone.

Please send masses of healing for this lovely boy. He hasn`t a bad bone in his body :(

Karen x