UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Spare As Many Healing Thoughts As You Can

tracey.s

He's been out of his bed for a wander and has laid at the side of me in the dining room for a bit. He's gone back to bed now. There's 2 big stainless steel bowls full of water and he's not interested in either. He's refused his food again. I've tried ringing the vets back but they've been engaged for ages now. I'll keep trying though. Thankyou for all your support. :flowers: :flowers:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive hugs for you, been there... Cassie took quite a while to recover from fits, they all recover different, just go with the flow, but the fact he's been up and had a wander is good. Cassie also was 'away with the fairies' for a few hours after Vet said she was blind! shows how much he knew :angry: He may well want to just rest for a day or two after that, it can take quite a while to get their strength back. If you have rescue remedy, rub some into his fur. Keep the house quiet and calm.

Have a look at this site http://www.canine-epilepsy-guardian-angels.com/

Once he gets over this, you may want to look into natural remedies for arthritis, they can be great, there are a few threads.

Sending loads of Reiki. :GroupHug:

Tracey I am so sorry I have only just seen this.

I was so delighted to read that this handsome lad has had a walk about albeit a small one.

Grip used to lick my hand after I cleaned her and put her on a clean bed.

How many times we thought we would lose her, vacant looks, refusing food and water and worryimng ourselves silly, but she would suddenly or sometimes slowly perk up again and I wept with joy as I am sure you will to. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Sending lots of positive thoughts for Max and he willl be in my prayers tonight.

Off to the Health forum to ask for Healing for Max.

I know Muriel is on here and is sending Reiki but I think the person who gives the gift of Healing to those special people likes personnel requests. :)