UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Amazing

dawnmb

Last year, just after Christmas-we had a pregnant girl come in.

The man told us he had found her-and the police had asked him to hold on to her-and he then found out she was pregnant-and he didn't want pups.

Considering she had her pups on March 5th-she obviously got pregnant AFTER he had her-but....anyway-she went on to have 7 gorgeous puppies. We called them the 7 wonders of WAW :rolleyes:

I think mums new owner posts here.....we called her Lady, and she was a wire haired terrier cross little lady.

ANYWAY-one of the pups has come back-due to the new owner hurting her back-she is unable to exercise him. He was Mickey-and is now Buster.

Buster-age 6 weeks....... :wub:

buster6weeks.jpg

I asked the girls to bring him out for a photo.......when they came out-i thought they had brought out the wrong dog. I seriously asked if they had the right one! :unsure:

Then my jaw hit the ground..........who would have thought the that little pupper would grow into this (keeping in mind mum is a wire coated small terrier cross)

wait for it

buster2.jpg

Gee-what do you think DAD was? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awww he is delicious :wub:

Similar thing happened to us with our second family dog. little smooth coat pupster who grew big and leggy and then at about 10 months sprouted a beardie coat! Vet said he couldn't grow his legs and fur at the same time :laugh:

Buster's colouring is divine...