UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Can I please ask for Reiki for an elderly dog walking friend of mine.

I met Eleanor in the park this morning and she was not feeling well ( she is in her 80's ), I brought her home with me and she was very sick. I got my son to take her home and I have her dog here with me.

Her husband phoned a while ago to say she is in hospital and that he thought he had lost her this afternoon :mecry: . Sammie their dog is staying with me over night and is a bit confused as to why he is here so a few thought for him would also go down very well.

Thank you so much :flowers:

Terri

Can I ask for Reiki for my friend Chris's springer Kim who has recently been diagnosed with an inoperable liver tumour :( She is going to sort out a photo for me to put on here.Kim's next vet appointment is january 2nd and Chris fears it will be her last visit :mecry:

Thanks.

Sad news - have just spoken to Jules and Kim went to the bridge this afternoon :( Sleep tight sweetheart :angel:

I have been asked to post this here for a member on Sighthound Welfare Trust:

Last week I found a lump on Lily's jaw and she went to the vet to have it looked at. The vet took a smear from the lump and did a blood test, but did say that he thought it was simply a swollen saliva gland. I've just had a phone call from the vet, telling me that the results of the smear are back and are inconclusive, but that there were two granules in the smear that MIGHT be related to lieshmania. The vet told me that the blood test would be more conclusive, but the results won't be in until next Tuesday. Depending on the results of the blood test, they will want to take another smear for analysis.

Some of you will remember that I lost my precious heart dog Frodo due to lieshmania in August, and I am now asking for any prayers, chants, witchcraft, whatever, that Lily is going to be all clear.

I should say that Lily seems absolutely fine, happy and bouncy and energetic.

Here is a picture of Lily:

P6050538.jpg

Sorry about Kim, she'll be having fun now at the bridge.

Masses of Reiki for the lovely Lily.

If it's possible there's a foreign body in the lump, Homeopathic Silicea 30c would get it out.

Masses more on the way to Holly too, and never discount the possibility of a miracle Kathy :wink:

Please could I ask for Reiki for Florence (on the right in this picture).

She is very weak, her back end has all but failed and she has laryngeal paralysis which is making her breathing increasingly difficult. I think time is running out for her (am expecting to have to let her go tomorrow) but we could both do with reiki tonight.

Many thanks

Janet

Edited by janetf

Here's the picture:

pooches.jpg

Thanks

Please could I ask for Reiki for Florence (on the right in this picture).

She is very weak, her back end has all but failed and she has laryngeal paralysis which is making her breathing increasingly difficult. I think time is running out for her (am expecting to have to let her go tomorrow) but we could both do with reiki tonight.

Many thanks

Janet