UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Så det er her du gjemmer hele din hær av damer..? "

Danish and Swedish is close. Loosely translated it says "So this is where you hide/keep your army of women".

When you buy someone a flower or a fish you can BEFORE YOU CLICK CONTINUE, click on it and place it where you want in the garden/aquarioum, so they don't all sit on top of each other :flowers:

Can someone please tell me how you edit how you know someone, to something that isn't in one of the little standardiszed boxes you tick???

Danish and Swedish is close. Loosely translated it says "So this is where you hide/keep your army of women".

When you buy someone a flower or a fish you can BEFORE YOU CLICK CONTINUE, click on it and place it where you want in the garden/aquarioum, so they don't all sit on top of each other :flowers:

Can someone please tell me how you edit how you know someone, to something that isn't in one of the little standardiszed boxes you tick???

Ooooooooooooh!!! Ha ha ha that translated DOES make sense... :laugh:

to edit how you know someone use the met randomly box first then put in how yourself underneath :flowers:

cheers!! :flowers:

Hi Anne

I did come home last night but i am just having a coffee then will be on my way back over ( not quite 4.30 but its a start lol ). Everyone was saying how good Martin looked yesterday and how well he looks since he moved over with you and they were sad you werent here aswell :flowers: :flowers:

Im on the dog show today with Dawn and will take my camera to take as many pictures as i remmeber to :biggrin:

Edited by vodaka999

He said that to me too - trust me it caused much merriment around here :glare:

But he has now changed his opinion :laugh:

My current quote is: You're on the booze train to the porcelain temple of Pain, my friend.

Much more appropriate :wink:

Oh and I like sex on the beach but my friends think I like tequila :D

Edited by muckyhen