UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December 23

Jazz

1 hour ago, eve said:

Not sleeping too well and I don't know why. anyone got any tips or remedies to help? I can barely function at the moment because of it.

I found Bach's Rescue Remedy  worked when I woke up in thenoght and my mind was racing.

I used the normal one but I see they have a nighttime one now. I think it is just a capsule with 4 drops instead of 4 drops of the normal liquid.

For getting to sleep I used Kalms Night. It took about 6 weeks to work.

Nothing worse that not being able to sleep. The more you try the worse it is.

Now, I just read for an hour and find I can drop off   Same, if I waken during the night and can't get back to sleep. A hour's reading can sort it.

Ended the year with an act of total idiocy. Entered my gas and electric readings online with my supplier, which fortunately is Utility Warehouse so they subcontract with the best local suppliers of everything. My electric meter is smart, my gas for some reason is not. I wrote the readings on a piece of paper and accidentally entered the electricity number in the gas box. Good thing UW will be open at 10 tomorrow so I can call them and get it changed, otherwise my gas bill would be enough for half the street!

Wishing everyone a peaceful New Year xx