UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July 23

Jazz

Good morning.  Had a good day yesterday with Finlay, had to go to Worksop for a few things then went on to Welbeck farm shop, part of Welbeck Abbey which is a stately home with large estate, now has cafe, shop etc in courtyard and a garden centre. Finley was so overwhelmed by the calm atmosphere and impressive surroundings that he didn't swear and curse and mutter at everything in his usual way but was very civilised and polite, even though there were other dogs around. There are some new footpaths since I was last there, some gravelled and fenced, good place for walking in all weathers, so we explored some of those. 

• Like 1

The rescue my dogs from and which I still follow advertised for a foster for a dog that had been adopted but was being returned due to reactivity to other dogs.None  of their existing foaterers were able to take him and they out out a second plea.   

I decided to apply and have just been accepted.. I collect him on Saturday.

In foster when he arrived with the rescue there were no problems  but he has changed since being adopted.2 months ago.

i hope I can find that find that sweet, lovable dog that he was.

• Like 1

Well done for fostering x my friend is getting a pup tomorrow. if it doesnt work out with her dogs hes coming here. a lovely brown cockerpoo type boy

just been to the food bank. got sandwiches for 2 days and stuff for the freezer. only need milk from the shops lol

got CT scan on my shoulders at 12 then coffee and look round tesco and charity shop. 

belle is round lewis's meeting the baby. going well

hope your all ok xxx

Edited by Jazz

im going live on saturday, hope to sell a lot of this stuff in one go. save the timewasters and scammers. Got 4 hours. Going through, measuring and putting code words on it all. If you want a laugh, swell the numbers, ill be on facebook, 'lives and bits' 3-7

The housing has rung. The warden assisted bungalows work out the same as here. Panic button goes to careline that ive got. No actual help in there. If I want the warden to check on me, have to pay the same as here, so dont have to move! Anddd they are all over 65s, nothing for disabled