UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July 23

Jazz

Occupied with Paypal security, still trying to sort out the hacker who got into my account.

Still trying to source a part for my van, so no transport.

Fin doesn't like changes to his routine so he is being a grump, and it is now raining heavily otherwise he would be in garden looking for rodents which keeps him happy for hours. Instead he is stomping round the house barking at life, the universe and everything.

thought you found the part? waiting for it to be delivered? A hacker. bugger. My friend got caught with the scam email. got her money back. Not like her but was expecting a parcel so thought it was to do with that

my shoulders are killing me. stopping me from doing much. the dogs are chasing the ball and have chews so they dont mind. im pottering. so many jobs that could be done

The man on my Kangoo group turned out to be a hacker who got into my paypal account. Paypal spotted a login from a new device in Manchester and emailed me to check it was me, which of course it wasn't. Odd thing is that I paid the guy for the part, but the money hasn't left my debit card account and the hacker had managed to delete all records of the payment from Paypal. So obviously up to something more complicated than robbing me. Paypal fraud section are now investigating.

Lazy morning here as Fin wanted to go out in garden very late. I thought he would scuttle back as quickly as he could, but forgot that the very end of the garden would be sheltered from wind and rain, perfect for mousing. Had to go and find him at 1 am. By that time I had drunk tea which woke me up, so started reading in bed once we had settled down. Bad idea as that woke me up even more.  At least I don't need to go anywhere today except for walking Fin.

arnt they wonderful? lol

picked up some free puppy food, its tiny bite so elliot will be happy

someone wants to buy some stuff so just been through every box  looking for it. doctor is sending 200 instead of 100 painkillers a month, need them with my shoulders and hands. Junkie, me? maybe lol

Back home from holiday. Need to recover now.

We were lucky with the weather. Rain overnight or shower during the day which didn't affect us.

Came home to a jungle of grass. 

Washing done and grass cut 

Spent today watching Wimbledon final What a great match,

Forecasted heavy rain and thunder hasn't materialised.

• Like 1

well. lewis got there, sat for an hour, listening to the gossip. the owner who is lovely has sold out to a big company, dont know who yet, and hes left

nice vet said leave it 3 months and his bauble might have dropped and the baby teeth fell out thats sat with the adult. so a bit longer to sell stuff to pay for it. could be why the prices have shot up

• Like 1