UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

april 23

Jazz

Hope your grandson is ok xx

meeting my friend at the toby today, will be nice

got some tiny harnesses coming for brian. hes playing with the dogs, housetraining is going well. so happy with him

where are you all? still on page  2 after 19 days

be safe xx

Whether I can post is hit and miss with this new system. Sometimes I just get a page of text.

Another sunny day here although there is a cool breeze. Lovely in the sun.

Must do some hoovering and steam clean my floors. They have not been dome for ages. The sun shows up the dust

and crumbs.

Fin enjoyed getting back to the reserve yesterday. Lots of extra birdwatchers there as we have a rare visitor, a blue winged teal.  Rainy and cold today so I left him at home and went to Worksop to get a new Kindle to replace mine, and to stock up on wild bird seed. 

had belle overnight, so they are all shattered from playing. she slept on the bed with mine. she will be here for a few days when the baby is born, so was a tryout

brian has learnt to get onto the sofa. buying tiny harnesses for him. sooo tiny

• Like 1

Yay, allowed in today.

Tuned colder here and wet.

grandson is recovering. Let's hope it lasts this time. He reacted badly  to the antibiotics that the hospital gave him so GP prescribed another .

My DIL made the point to the GP that they wouldn't give him an appointment at 5.15pm when she phoned ( they close at 6pm) so she phoned NHS24 who saw him in an hour.  tHis triage system is not good.A GP cannot accurately assess how a  person is without seeing them in the flesh, especially children.

My son and fiance got married yesterday and sent some lovely photos and a video of the ceremony att eh registry office.  Mind you it was in Romanian  so couldn't understand what was said.  

Looking forward to them coming to Scotland to celebrate here with family and friends.

• Like 2