UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

april 23

Jazz

We are ok thanks, getting to know new dog now he has come out of shell and showing more of his personality. Quite a determined little fellow, not keen on other male dogs. I don't think he was walked in previous home, he has built up a lot of muscle since being here. So much is unfamiliar to him when out walking. We are getting on very well but don't always understand each other. I expect I am very different from his previous humans, so maybe he doesn't know quite what to make of me!

Hope your stomach settles xx

When the honeymoon is over the true dog begins to show.

Haven't been doing much. I got a new chest of drawers for the spare bedroom so have been moving stuff from the two I have to the new one. 

The bedroom looks better with just one bigger one.

Have requested to donate the two to the BHF.

just had scans on my feet to see what the lumps are. they are the bony nodules like i thought, but the whole of both feet are full of arthritis. kin great. having to go private to see my nhs doctor to get my hand sorted

• Sad 1

Don't like  creme eggs- too sickly.

I bought myself a box of Quality Street and a pack of three Turkish Delight bars.

Another sunny day here. I getting used to waking up to sunshine.  I hope yo do some clering up in the frint garden and remove the weeds in the monoblock. We shall see.

Takeaway with family tonight and watch the Paul O'Grady tribute.

Chocolate gives me migraine so I didn't.

Had a nice lunch out yesterday with a friend who I hadn't seen since last summer, though we chat often on phone. We went to a rural dog-friendly cafe and found a corner table where Fin would see dogs but not have them too close. He was very good indeed. 

Then we went to the reserve, and he did some swearing at a couple of bichon frise ... but they started it.