UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

april 23

Jazz

We have jad sunshine and showers today with a breeze.   Did get my sheet and duvet cover washed and nearly dry before a shower came on. 

I have been trying to get a repeat prescription for 12 days now.

Tried to order online a week past Friday. System was unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.  Monday still could not get in to systemas unavailable or server not responding.

Eventually got in to order but did not get confirmation email and could not get in again to check so phoned surgery.

They agreed to iput it through to be actioned.

Managed to get in on Wednesday and it said processed.

Surgery was closed Friday until Tuesday so checked with Chemist today- no prescription received but due to holiday weekend they  were onlt getting last weeks prescriptions today.

Phoned the surgery to  check it had been sent to correct chemist- guess waht? it had not beed sent anywhere .

So, it was to be emailed to the chemist  this afternoon.

I will  go for it tomorrow and hope it is there as I have only two days supply left.  We are only supposed to order when two weeks supply left

Eventually got part of my prescription.

One medication not there- they have none- and one half supply.

We have to rder therough an online portal. this goes to the surgery who process the prescription and pass it to the chemist using an online system.

Due to the holiday teh chemist got no prescriptions theough until W

Eventually got part of my prescription.

One medication not there- they have none- and one half supply.

We have to Order through an online portal. this goes to the surgery who process the prescription and , once they get round to it, pass it to the chemist using an online system.

Due to the holiday the chemist got no prescriptions through from last week until Wednesday so they are snowed under now.

LLoyds are pulling out of their shops in Sainsbury's and have a notice saying they are currently changing ownership. The staff change everyday. they do not answer the phone- too busy- and keep running out of medications.

We are hoping Boots will take over as they were not allowed to issue prescriptions from the retail unit because Lloyds were already there..

Like the GP surgery the chemist suffers from the large increase in population in the town due to two large new housing estates being built with no increase in the provision of  services.

Our surgery and chemists suffer from the same situation. We are getting more and more identical estates being built, many offered for sale with shared ownership. We don't have the infrastructure to support all this.

Not a happy owl. We went for a lovely walk in the fields near Tickhill, got back to the van to find passenger window smashed by lump of concrete.  Guys on quads with no plates, wearing balaclavas and masks, seen by a local person who called police. I had phone, purse, binos with me but unfortunately had left my Kindle in a bag which they took. :Police found bag on roadside had everything except the kindle.

Sorry to read that, owl.  nowhere is safe these days.

We used to walk our dogs on waste ground at a local council roads depot.  One day we found youngsters  on  small motorbikes using it and churning up the paths. 

That was okay until they came where we were walking sand had to stop as we and the dogs were on the path. 

My husband asked if they had permission to be there and the young boy ( about 12) said 'yes'.  Husband wrote to owner of site reporting it and we never saw them again.

My grandson was admitted to Sick Kidds hospital on Wednesday. he had sore head, was dizzy and had a sore back. They took bloods to test for meningitis and started him on intravenous antibiotics s a precaution.

He was discharged on Saturday morning when bloods tests were clear for bacterial infection so diagnosis was a viral infection.

Saturday afternoon hospital phoned to say that his throat swab was positive for strep and my DIL had to go to the hospital to collect a course of strong antibiotics.

So he had a virus and a strep throat- no wonder he felt ill.

He is bouncing back to normal but not eating much yet. 

hi all. been quiet as ive rescued a chuhuahua pup.   place was filthy. been fed kebabs.   hes 4 months old, ive called him brian. playing with the dogs, eating well.  will get him vaccinated, neutered when old enough

Welcome Brian.

I would be frightened I would stand on sonething that small  Every thing must look gigantic to him.

Grandson is bad again. Was very sick last night and complaining of headache and all joints aching. 

GP thinks he is reacting to strong antibiotics he has for strep throat so have prescribed another one. 

if that doesn't work it will be back to hospital.  Poor boy must be so fed up feeling rotten.

ON a brighter note My son and his fiance get married in Romania on Saturday. It is very quiet civil ceremony wit only two witnesses as they don't want any fuss.

We will have a celebration meal when they come here.